Visiting Student Research Collaborator Eligibility and Required Financial Information

VSRC Eligibility

Advanced degree (academic master’s or Ph.D.) candidates from another institution may apply to Princeton to be a Visiting Student Research Collaborator (VSRC). VSRCs must hold graduate enrollment status at home institution for the duration of their intended visit. Admitted students will work with a specific faculty member at Princeton University on a research project that grew out of collaboration or mutual research interests.

Financial Resource Documentation

In order to apply for the Visiting Student Research Collaborator (VSRC) program, candidates must provide evidence of sufficient financial resources. Documents may comprise of, but are not limited to bank summary statements and award letters and must include the candidate’s name, an English translation (if applicable) and conversion to U.S. dollars (you may make the conversion to USD yourself). VSRCs receiving funding from the China Scholarship Council will need to provide additional funding along with scholarship letter.