Archive Zoom Recordings
Navigate to your Princeton Zoom Account Recordings
Your Zoom recordings are stored in your Zoom web account under Cloud recordings.
- Navigate to https://princeton.zoom.us/recording
- Sign in with your Princeton netID and password
- Your Cloud Recordings will display.
Manage Cloud Recordings
Your Cloud Recordings list defaults to chronologically sorted by the most recent date.
- Within the date selection area, select the date range to match your criteria.
- Select search.
- Results will display below the filter. If you have a large number of recordings, there may be multiple pages.
Download Zoom Recordings
There are two methods to download recordings
Download from the Viewing page of a recording
Navigate through your recordings and preview them.
On the viewing page, click Download.
Download from the Search page
Click the button with the three dots on the far right and select download
Locally Archiving (User downloads and manages the recordings on their own devices and storage spaces).