Princeton Software Center - Student Software Purchases and Licensing
Software for All Students
With a Princeton student netID students receive a Google Drive with unlimited cloud storage and Gmail account, as well as a Microsoft 365 license.
Additionally, at no charge to students, the following software is also available for download through the Princeton Software Center:
Some coursework may require specialized online platforms or software. Information is provided by course instructors.
How to Buy and Download Software at Princeton
You may buy and download software through the Princeton Software Center
- Navigate to the Princeton Software Center.
- Login with your Princeton netID and password.
- Navigate to the software product page.
- Add the software product to your cart.
- Upon completion, you will be provided any installers or license keys necessary to begin use.
- Download your software.
- Be sure to save a copy of your download and product key. You will need product key to retrieve product downloads or keys.
Contact email@example.com with any issues or software questions. Alternatively, you may visit the OIT Tech Clinic in Frist Campus Center
Help with Your Purchase: Contact Kivuto
- The Princeton Software Center is administered by Kivuto Solutions
- Purchases made through this web site are between the purchaser and Kivuto Solutions, and all purchases are final.
- If you require technical support for purchasing or downloading applications and programs, contact Kivuto directly at 1-888-396-1447.
- Kivuto provides only get one product key per purchase. Kivuto does not save a record of your download or product key!
- Kivuto is unable to retrieve product downloads or product keys.