Zoom: Video Conferencing - Scheduling Best Practices
Assign a scheduling delegate for your Zoom account
Assigning a delegate for your Zoom account enables your delegate to:
- schedule meetings on your behalf
- manage and serve as an alternate host for your scheduled meetings
Before you can assign a designee for your account, you and your account designee must have logged into your respective Zoom accounts at least once. To log into your Zoom account, go to www.princeton.edu/zoom, click Sign In, and enter your Princeton email address (as netID@princeton.edu) and password.
Setting scheduling privilege
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal at www.princeton.edu/zoom using your Princeton email address and password.
- In the left menu, click Settings.
- On the Meetings tab, click Other to quickly navigate to the Schedule Privilege settings.
- Next to Assign scheduling privilege to, click the '+' symbol.
- In the 'Assign scheduling privilege' pop-up dialog box, enter the email address of the individual you would like to serve as a scheduling delegate for your account. To assign multiple delegates, enter all email addresses separated with a comma.
- Click Assign to save your scheduling settings. Your scheduling delegate(s) should now appear in the Assign Scheduling Privilege to field.
Note: Your scheduling delegate may need to log out and then sign back into Zoom to inherit the new scheduling privileges you have assigned to them.
For more information, see the online Zoom help for "Scheduling privilege."