iPhone Users Experiencing Issues with DUO Universal Prompt
iPhone user indicates that they are not getting Duo notifications, their application is not opening and/or they are "stuck" on the Duo prompt
User has iPhone Focus (Do Not Disturb) Turned On
Confirm if the user has "Focus" turned on, specifically, Do Not Disturb. Do Not Disturb BLOCKS Duo notifications. User must reset Focus and turn off Do Not Disturb.
User is Left on Duo Window after Clicking Approve
Issue: After the user clicks Approve, Duo does not take them to the Trust Browser screen (like it used to in old Duo). To the user Duo push will appear to "get hung up" and not connect to the application.
Suspected Cause: The Trust Browser window is not automatically opening as it is "competing" for the browser with the TigerSafe app.
Resolution Option 1: Swipe Up
- The user should swipe up to view their open windows and applications on their iPhone.
- They should see a Trust Browser window where they should click Trust Browser. Once they do this they will not have to perform this again for 90 days.
- The user should then swipe up again, and they should see the COVID Testing Kit window.
Resolution Option 2: Type the URL into a Browser
Instruct user to navigate to the browser and type in the direct URL:
Video of the stuck Duo issue (restricted):
Video of Duo "Stuck" See Frame at 32 seconds (Teams Site Link)
Safari: Enable Cookies & Cross-Site Tracking
If user receives the message "You need to enable cookies in order to remember this device," they likely have "block cross site tracking" and/or "block all cookies" turned on in Safari. To fix this:
- Navigate to Settings.
- Tap Safari.
- Scroll down to Privacy and Security.
- Disable Prevent Cross-Site Tracking (Swipe the toggle left so that it is black, not green).
- Disable Block all Cookies (Swipe the toggle left so that it is black, not green).
Manage cookies and website data in Safari