· What is Zoom?
Zoom details and how it can benefit your collaboration at Princeton University.
· How do I Get Started with Zoom?
Learn more about getting or staying up to date with the latest Zoom Client version
· How do I Sign Up for Zoom at Princeton?
Princeton University has acquired a campus-wide deployment for Zoom. The user needs the netid and credentials and authenticate on the sign in page to login initially and the account will then be created for you.
· How do I Sign in to Zoom at Princeton?
Sign in Instructions for Zoom
· How do I schedule a Zoom Meeting for myself?
You can schedule a Zoom Meeting through the web portal, Zoom Desktop Client, or through other integrations. Learn More
· How can I secure my Zoom Meeting?
· How can I schedule a Zoom Meeting on behalf of someone else?
· How can I use Outlook to Schedule a meeting with Zoom?
Learn More about integrating Outlook with Zoom
· What settings should I set on my profile, for my Zoom Meetings?
There are many options and settings to configure your Zoom profile. Here is a list of Notable Zoom Profile Settings
· How do I join a Zoom Meeting?
You can join a Zoom meeting with multiple ways. Learn More
· How do I activate my audio?
You can join your audio for a Zoom Meeting or Webinar by Phone or Computer/Device.