Google Sites: How to use Google Sites to set up a web site
All Princeton Google Apps users have access to Google Sites.
- Access Princeton Google Sites from any computer or device by going to: http://gsites.princeton.edu
- If this is your first time using Google Sites, log into your Princeton Google Account
- To create a site, you can click on the Create button on the web interface.
- You can then select a template for your site, a name for your site, and select a URL. Your site URL will be in the format: sites.google.com/a/princeton.edu/SITENAME
- Next, you can add a variety of content, share the site with others, and also track revision history if you want to remove any changes.
- You can also create a site that can be viewed on a mobile device.
- For help on specific Google Sites functions, see Google's Get started with Google Sites by clicking the image below.