Financial Service Center Overview
What and Where is the Financial Service Center
The Financial Service Center serves as a central resource to help you with your questions and provide support for Finance and Treasury activities. It is located on the seventh floor of the New South building.
Services Provided by the Financial Service Center
The Financial Service Center can assist you with:
- Email, phone, and walk-in support for issues and questions related to Finance and Treasury systems, processes, and policies
- Access to University financial systems, including Prime Financials, Information Warehouse, Labor Accounting, and Concur
- Support for the University credit card program, including card applications, card issuance and replacement, credit limit adjustments, emergency requests, credit card compliance training, and University credit card policy questions
- Personalized assistance with the travel and expense program and buying and paying tools
- Submitting nonresident tax documents and the GLACIER tax system
- Personalized assistance setting up services (such as direct deposit), or completing web-based functions at the center's computer kiosks
- General payroll inquiries and copies of documents, such as duplicate W2s or pay statements
- Guidance on buying and paying questions, such as payment status and vendor questions
Hours for the Financial Service Center
The Financial Service Center is open during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, 8:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; summer hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Schedule an Appointment with a Financial Service Associate
Contact the Financial Service Center by submitting a request in the Finance & Treasury Appointment Request form. An appointment will be scheduled with a Financial Services Associate.
To learn more about Princeton’s Financial Service Center, please visit the Finance & Treasury website.