Eduroam Wireless: Connect to eduroam from macOS computers
How to connect
- Open the list of networks on your Mac and select eduroam. When prompted, enter your NetID@princeton.edu as the username, your University password as the password, check Remember this network, and select Join.
- You will be prompted to verify the Princeton certificate. Please click ‘Show Certificate’ to view the certificate attributes. Do not click on ‘Continue’ until verifying certificate.
- Confirm these certificate details match the following before clicking continue:
Issued by: InCommon RSA Server CA
A green check mark is present specifying that the certificate is valid.
NOTE: If the certificate details do not match please do not proceed and inform the Support and Operations Center (SOC).
- After you accept the certificate, you will be prompted to enter credentials. Please use your local computer logon credentials.
- After a brief moment the computer should connect automatically to eduroam.