AT&T Account Registration and Call Details
Reviewing AT&T Call Details
An AT&T online account is needed to view call details for an AT&T mobile number. Instructions follow for registering for an account and then accessing online call details.
Registering for an AT&T Online Account
- Go to the AT&T Premier log in page at and click Register.
- Enter the 10-digit wireless number, select "receive a personal identification number (PIN) via text message," if you have the phone in hand or click "Send registration information to my company email address" and put your email address in. Then, click Continue.
- Enter the PIN you receive in the text message and click Continue. Tip: If after a few minutes you do not receive a text, turn your wireless device off and then on again. If you chose the email option follow the instructions in your email inbox.
- Enter all required information (indicated by an asterisk (*)) and click next.
- Enter a username and password. Your password must be 8 characters or longer and include at least two of the following: numbers, uppercase and lowercase letters, or special characters (such as ! or %). This will be the username and password you use to log into the AT&T Premier page.
- Enter your Princeton office address information and click Continue.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions, and click Continue.
- Click OK. The system will log you out and send you an e-mail with instructions for completing your registration.
- Close your browser window and go to your e-mail inbox to complete the registration.
Accessing Online Call Details
- Go to the AT&T Premier log in page.
- Log in using your AT&T online account username and password, and click Log In.
- Enter the wireless number you want to view details for and click Go.
- Click the Billing tab in the top-center of the page.
- From the menu options on the left, select View CTN Summary.
- In the "Usage Summary" section at the bottom-right of the screen, select the details you wish to view: Voice Details, Data Details, etc.