The following is a list of well-known cellular carriers Wi-Fi calling guidelines. Please consult with your carrier if yours is not listed below.
1. Turn on Wi-Fi calling in Settings > Phone (or Cellular) > WiFi Calling. You might need to enter or confirm your address for emergency services.
2. If WiFi Calling is available, you’ll see Wi-Fi after your carrier name in the status bar. Then your calls will use WiFi Calling.
1. Instructions will vary on Android software version and handset manufacturer.
2. In the Settings app, pull down the notification shade and long-press the WiFi icon to enter WiFi settings.
3. Scroll to the bottom and select WiFi Preferences.
4. Tap Advanced.
5. Select WiFi Calling and flip the switch to On.
For technical assistance, open a ticket in the Princeton Service Portal, email email@example.com, or call (609) 258-4357.