OpenScholar: Adding files to pages
Many users wonder how to add files (a file link) inside a page. The easiest way inside the rich text editor is to:
- Click on the Add Media icon.
- You will see a popup box (the Media Upload window).
- Drag and drop the file into the File Media Upload window
Add the file by clicking on the Browse button.
If the file is on the web, enter the url.
If you have already uploaded it on another page of the site, click My Library.
- Add alternative text and a title to the file (for web accessibility).
- Click the Submit button.
- You will now see the link to the file.
- Click the Save button.
The link will now be displayed on the page.