LinkedIn Learning: Get started
LinkedIn Learning at Princeton University
LinkedIn Learning offers more than 5,000 on-demand courses on business, creative, and technology skills, and it’s available at no additional cost to all Princeton University faculty, staff, and students. LinkedIn Learning features a wide variety of software packages (e.g., Adobe and Microsoft Office products), video and audio editing software, web development applications, scripting, and 3D design packages. Other courses focus on soft skills such as time management, leadership, and managing productive meetings.
LinkedIn Learning also offers flexible learning. Watch instructional videos on any device, on and offline at your convenience.
- Course content can be bookmarked for easy return to a specific topic.
- Your Lynda.com learning history and certifications are available in LinkedIn Learning.
- Certificates can be printed for completed courses.
- Many courses include searchable transcripts.
- Courses with transcripts also have closed-captioning.
- LinkedIn Learning Mobile app for iOS(link is external) or Android(link is external).
Princeton University faculty, staff, and students with a valid Princeton Netid has access to Linkedin Learning.
Log in to Linkedin Learning
- Navigate to the Princeton Linkedin Learning portal: https://linkedinlearning.princeton.edu
- Authenticate with your Princeton netID and password.
- The Linkedin Learning website is displayed.
Search Tool and Menu
- Use the search tool at the top of the screen to search for courses.
- Click Me in the upper right of the screen to access the full menu.